Investing doesn’t need to be an intimidating, high-risk game played with your money. Chickasaw Community Bank offers a number of safe and simple options to help you grow your wealth over time.
Certificates of Deposit
A Certificate of Deposit (CD) offers a guaranteed rate of return with the peace of mind that comes from FDIC insurance. We offer a variety of short- and long-term CDs that make it easy for anyone to invest.
Benefits of a CD-based investment strategy:
- Fixed return rates that won’t drop during the term
- Choose the investment term that works for you
- FDIC insured
Individual Retirement Accounts
Retirement accounts let you prepare for the future while saving money on your tax bill each year. Chickasaw Community Bank offers a number of different individual retirement accounts to choose from. If you’re not sure which one works for you, one of our Relationship Bankers can help you develop a plan that meets your future goals while still helping you stay within your current budget. We recommend speaking with a Relationship Banker to make sure that you get the right plan for your specific situation.
A Traditional IRA provides some tax savings now and also when you withdraw your money. It’s a popular choice for retirement savings, but here’s a quick overview:
- Anyone under age 70-1/2 can open an account, and withdrawals can begin at 59-1/2
- Contributions are tax-deductible when filing state and federal tax returns*
- Earnings are tax-deferred until withdrawal
- Early withdrawals are subject to penalties**