Home Improvement Loans
Turning a house into a home can be expensive. With a Chickasaw Community Bank (CCB) Home Improvement Loan, we can help turn your dreams of a small project or a major addition into a reality.
With a CCB Home Improvement Loan, homeowners can pay for the following:
• Installing a new roof or flooring
• Remodeling a kitchen or bathroom
• Replacing heating and cooling systems or plumbing
• Remodeling a room for wheelchair access or installing an exterior ramp
A Home Improvement Loan with CCB offers many benefits, such as:
• No equity or cash up-front for securing a loan
• No home appraisals, meaning you can start your renovations sooner
• Competitive and fixed interest rates, so your payment never increases
• Avoiding high-interest credit card rates by choosing to lend with CCB
Helping you add value to your home while reducing the hassle of financing is our top priority. Talk to our Home Improvement Loan specialist Kay Pappas to begin your project with confidence.
Home Improvement Loan Specialist
Mortgage Loan Officer/Title I Specialist
NMLS #: 337695