Convenient, effective, and affordable.
When you trust your money to Chickasaw Community Bank, these are our goals for your personal banking experience. Take a look at our services and you’ll see why we’re growing every year.
Saving is a skill that should be rewarded, and Chickasaw Community Bank wants to shower you with competitive interest rates and low fees that one of our personal or business savings accounts can offer. When you save with us, you can watch your money grow while you wait, but you still have convenient access to your funds when you need them.
The Kasasa Saver® program makes it easy to save and even easier to access your rewards through the Kasasa Cash® and Kasasa Cash Back® programs. Give it a look now and see what your money can do for you!
Kasasa Saver Rewards ®
- 0.50% APY* on balances less than $100,000.00
- 0.26% APY* on balances equal to or greater than $100,000.00
- 0.50% – 0.38% blended APY* depending on daily account balances
- 0.10% APY* on balances if qualifications are not met on checking account
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free debit card, online banking and a bill pay
- Rewards will automatically be transferred from Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® accounts
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $25.00 per monthly cycle (Max. of $4.99 per individual transaction)
- Kasasa Saver® only available when linked with Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® accounts.
- $100.00 minimum opening deposit
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 01/01/2020. Rates may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Balances less than $100,000.00 in the Kasasa Saver account receive an APY of 0.50% if required qualifications in the Kasasa Cash or Cash Back account are met each monthly qualification cycle.Balances equal to or greater than $100,000.00 receive an APY of 0.26% on the portion of the balance above $100,00.00 if qualifications in the Kasasa Cash or Cash Back account are met each monthly qualification cycle. As a result, the APY for balances equal to or greater than $100,000.00 will range from 0.50% -0.38% if qualifications in the Kasasa Cash or Cash Back account are met each monthly qualification cycle, depending on the balance in the account. If qualifications in the Kasasa Cash or Cash Back account are not met, the APY will be 0.10% on all balances in the Kasasa Saver account.
Investing doesn’t need to be an intimidating, high-risk game played with your money. Chickasaw Community Bank offers a number of safe and simple options to help you grow your wealth over time.
Certificates of Deposit
A Certificate of Deposit (CD) offers a guaranteed rate of return with the peace of mind that comes from FDIC insurance. We offer a variety of short- and long-term CDs that make it easy for anyone to invest.
Benefits of a CD-based investment strategy:
- Fixed return rates that won’t drop during the term
- Choose the investment term that works for you
- FDIC insured
Individual Retirement Accounts
Retirement accounts let you prepare for the future while saving money on your tax bill each year. Chickasaw Community Bank offers a number of different individual retirement accounts to choose from. If you’re not sure which one works for you, one of our Relationship Bankers can help you develop a plan that meets your future goals while still helping you stay within your current budget. We recommend speaking with a Relationship Banker to make sure that you get the right plan for your specific situation.
A Traditional IRA provides some tax savings now and also when you withdraw your money. It’s a popular choice for retirement savings, but here’s a quick overview:
- Anyone under age 70-1/2 can open an account, and withdrawals can begin at 59-1/2
- Contributions are tax-deductible when filing state and federal tax returns*
- Earnings are tax-deferred until withdrawal
- Early withdrawals are subject to penalties**
*Subject to certain minimal conditions. Consult with your tax advisor.
** Certain exceptions apply.